Gigabit Voucher Scheme
Fibre Internet Connectivity currently offers the fastest and most reliable Internet Access speeds available.
The UK Government is committed to helping SME’s achieve the most productive service with a vision of a Full Fibre Britain.
As part of this commitment in March 2018 The Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport announced the £67m Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme.
Pinnacle are proud to be part of this and support this scheme as an accredited partner.
We look forward to working with organisations that wish to take advantage of this scheme and supporting their internet connectivity requirements
Do I qualify for a grant?
Find out if you are eligible by reading our guidelines below and The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport’s Terms & Conditions.
- Your business is within an eligible area
- You are a SME
- You employ less than 250 people
- You have a turnover of less than €50m and/or have a balance sheet of less than €43m
- You must not have received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last three years
- Your new connection costs at least £500
- You do not already have a gigabit capable connection
- Your new connection has a minimum speed of 100Mbps and represent at least a doubling of speed compared to the service you have now
- The contract for service that you enter into with your chosen supplier, i.e. Pinnacle Telecom (Wales) Ltd, must be for a minimum of 12 months of which at least six months will be fully paid
Businesses will not be required to subscribe to gigabit services, but the leased line connections must be capable of supporting these speeds – both upload and download – from day one. The funding contributes between £500 and £3,000 towards installing these connections, but does not cover VAT or monthly costs.